Wolfstar Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread!

3 posters

Go down

You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread! Empty You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread!

Post by Admin Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Helloooo!

This is an introduction thread to give people a place to start! Smile Feel free to just come say hi, or give a lil intro to who you are (how many years in fandom, favorite band, whatever you feel like mentioning).

<3

Admin
Admin

http://wolfstarden.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread! Empty Re: You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread!

Post by NachoDiablo Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Woohoo! I'm Nacho, I've been a fan of HP forever, but I've only gotten into the fandom this year. I live next door to the Jersey Devil, make vegan pizza, and spend way too much time writing and reading about the pups.
NachoDiablo
NachoDiablo

Back to top Go down

You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread! Empty Re: You Had Me At 'Hello' - An Introduction Thread!

Post by Mirgaxus Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Heya! I'm Mira, and been stuck with the fandom and pups for over a decade (aka better part of my life), although I started to write fics only this year. I'm That Obsessive Fan who in few decades in the nursery home with my last breath will whisper something about a new Marauder head canon and then demand as my last wish that my poor grand-grand kiddo writes a crack ficlet based on it to carry on the legacies of the family and the Wolfstar.

In general I'm a human mess in life and too curious for my own good, juggling 234 345 interests from 3D modeling to knitting to flailing with a sword to photography to writing to gaming etc. Luckily pups & all the authors&artists similarly obsessed with them are always there at the end of the day to offer some familiar fluffy smutty silly romantic escapism from hectic world <3

Mirgaxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum